Dark

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning chemical

CBS This Morning
Views 470 640
91% 3 151 300

An employee at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts died after being exposed to a chemical cleaning agent. Hazmat crews were called to the Burlington restaurant Thursday after reports of a chemical reaction in the kitchen. At least 10 other customers and workers were hospitalized.
Watch "CBS This Morning" HERE: bit.ly/1T88yAR
Download the CBS News app on iOS HERE: apple.co/1tRNnUy
Download the CBS News app on Android HERE: bit.ly/1IcphuX
Like "CBS This Morning" on Facebook HERE: on.fb.me/1LhtdvI
Follow "CBS This Morning" on Twitter HERE: bit.ly/1Xj5W3p
Follow "CBS This Morning" on Instagram HERE: bit.ly/1Q7NGnY
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream local news live, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free! bit.ly/1OQA29B
Each weekday morning, "CBS This Morning" co-hosts Gayle King, Anthony Mason and Tony Dokoupil deliver two hours of original reporting, breaking news and top-level newsmaker interviews in an engaging and informative format that challenges the norm in network morning news programs. The broadcast has earned a prestigious Peabody Award, a Polk Award, four News & Documentary Emmys, three Daytime Emmys and the 2017 Edward R. Murrow Award for Best Newscast. The broadcast was also honored with an Alfred I. duPont-Columbia Award as part of CBS News division-wide coverage of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Check local listings for "CBS This Morning" broadcast times.

Published on

 

Nov 8, 2019

Share:

Link:

Download:

Loading link...

Add to:

My playlist
Watch later
Comments 1 550
Johnny Wadd
Johnny Wadd 5 days ago
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😍cool
killer
killer 6 days ago
Memes and jokes on a video about a mans death lmao... go outside people! Spending all your time on the internet clearly isn’t good for the soul hahahha
John Doe
John Doe 8 days ago
Why won't they tell what they mixed?
Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson 8 days ago
I'm not surprised............either the food kills you or working for them does.
Conor Smith
Conor Smith 8 days ago
It's sad but very surprising how many people don't know to mix bleach with ammonia.
Camish Risch
Camish Risch 8 days ago
The people that eat there will die a slower yet painful death
Chili Badison
Chili Badison 9 days ago
That's sucks and so does that restaurant
lewis lighting777
lewis lighting777 10 days ago
Rip pray for the family damn thats insane too sad better figure that out
QuabmasM
QuabmasM 11 days ago
This is why I warn people that mankind is generally stupid. Most of the time, people die from the dumb decisions of others. Its your job to be Batman about saving your own life. Solve the riddle before everybody else or youre just another victim in Gotham. From food preparing jobs to cleaning jobs to even driving jobs, youll find the dumbest of the dumb. These are the people mixing toxic chemicals, making your food without washing their nasty hands, & running over your babies as they get off the school bus in a school zone. You cant trust this world/age. Batman level or whoops. -Jesus is King
Big C
Big C 11 days ago
Was thinking about my local wild wings when the video started and then it turns out to be exactly that one
mixdbeautea
mixdbeautea 11 days ago
This is so terrible I feel bad for the family. Lawsuit coming in 3,2,1.....
Hello Me
Hello Me 11 days ago
What you cleaning with Rick Ross.
Ailsa Ni
Ailsa Ni 11 days ago
I feel like the reason this is news today is to divert from the morman cartel story that should be everywhere.
Super Saiyan 4 Dark Xeno Broly
Nah he died from eating to much chicken.
YT Omni
YT Omni 11 days ago
Now I get why Gordon Ramsay gets so mad when kitchens are not clean
Trumps troll
Trumps troll 11 days ago
Damn it's a bad week to buy a chicken sandwich.
Ailsa Ni
Ailsa Ni 11 days ago
LMAOO
Cn Kenobi
Cn Kenobi 11 days ago
They should teach people how to neutralize the reaction .... baking soda?
Travis Edwards
Travis Edwards 11 days ago
Amazing the same people who take time to make a joke out of this mans death, go on other videos and bash people in comment sections for different reasons that are sensitive to “them”. Primary example why I never like people’s comments on USvid people are so two faced .
jose maximo
jose maximo 11 days ago
Never mix ammonia and bleach. :/ miniurl.pw/gLnBs1
Asdfjkl Aflj
Asdfjkl Aflj 11 days ago
I never understood why restaurant workers mop the floor with bleach while I’m still eating. The smell is disgusting!
swapna ssd
swapna ssd 11 days ago
যঙসস
levian
levian 11 days ago
once my smartass dad almost killed my sister by mixing two (same brand but different kind of) bleach, when he told her to help cleaning guest bathroom. she felt ill and her faced turned terrifying color, we brought her to ER and ofc shes poisoned. my dad was so fcking dumb.
J K
J K 11 days ago
So many uncaring people, everyone thinks not mixing cleaning chemicals is taught in high school. High schools by me all have focus on different things, art, business, etc. My business high school did not teach chemistry. I only learned about ammonia and bleach mixing into poison from a co-worker who mentioned it when I was 20. I didn't learn it at home because my mom only kept ammonia in the house, never bleach. Maybe it's time to ban employers from having ammonia and bleach at the same time in the businesses. Bleach is needed to sanitize food prep areas, probably need to find an alternative for ammonia. There's something better than blaming the victims.
B
B 11 days ago
Manager has left the chat
Lucas Perks
Lucas Perks 11 days ago
With everything going on in the world, CBS continues to not disappoint with their story choices. Anything happen in Hong Kong?, what's up with Bolivia? Who is being called to testify on Impeachment? Nope, Buffalo wild wings is THE story we are running with...
D1KHEAD808 Manz
D1KHEAD808 Manz 11 days ago
“Sodium hypochlorite” why not just say “bleach”, “Clorox”, nah I get it you need the drama. Anyways instructions are always on the label with warnings my moneys on misuse of cleaner.
Aaliyah Young
Aaliyah Young 11 days ago
So sad
Rafa Rafa
Rafa Rafa 11 days ago
Died working that's sad man....
Goodguy TV
Goodguy TV 11 days ago
Breaks my heart . Working class people deserve better
Andrew Hennen
Andrew Hennen 11 days ago
Probably bleach mixed with ammonia.
Rock girl
Rock girl 11 days ago
Damm didnt know bout this i member mixing degreaser with blech
Hdhdjyadiejs Nsnxjx
LMAOO
Solar Heavy
Solar Heavy 11 days ago
He was jamming my music, didnt pay attention
Rock girl
Rock girl 11 days ago
Pure amonia dangerous,, if mixed.....
Phillip Shadid
Phillip Shadid 11 days ago
I'm not surprised. I've gotten food poisoning twice there.. Shame on me for the second time. I'll never eat at BWW's again.
Following Phan
Following Phan 11 days ago
Use some pine sol instead
John Davis
John Davis 11 days ago
First the fake news racists claim and now this, what is going on Buffalo Wild Wings.
christian wilson
christian wilson 11 days ago
That’s sucks I’m sorry to this bruh
Magnificent Marcus
Magnificent Marcus 11 days ago
People dying from chicken 🐔 left and right
JD Perez
JD Perez 11 days ago
Buffalo wild wings sucks anyway small a$$ wings that are salty af
Iam TheOne
Iam TheOne 11 days ago
Formula for sodium hypochlorite?
nelda blanco
nelda blanco 11 days ago
This is so sad! Poor employee, just working normally, and dies!
SoberRS
SoberRS 11 days ago
does this mean buffalo wild wings are gonna lower their prices? im tryna eat.
DaSavageFox 01
DaSavageFox 01 11 days ago
just use simple stuff it’s much safer
1981yama
1981yama 11 days ago
HIS FAMILY GETS FREE WINGS FOR LIFE!!!!
Logan M
Logan M 11 days ago
His family is about to get a bag, same goes for the people hospitalized
Desiree Hall
Desiree Hall 11 days ago
Pure amonia dangerous,, if mixed.....
Ask to seduce Miss
Ask to seduce Miss 11 days ago
Damm didnt know bout this i member mixing degreaser with blech
Michael Yavorsky
Michael Yavorsky 11 days ago
Sad. Working at Buffalo Wild Wings poor dude couldn't afford tide pods to snack on...
Idkwywfm
Idkwywfm 11 days ago
Taco time burien washington has food in plastic bags that are not meant for it while exposed to high temperatures all day
Idkwywfm
Idkwywfm 11 days ago
Management peer pressures to come in while sick and doesn't stop harassment between co workers
T S Mcraedy
T S Mcraedy 11 days ago
Another victim of today's schools and homelife. No practical experience or critical thinking.
Ask to seduce Miss
Ask to seduce Miss 11 days ago
happen more than you know."
Sarah America
Sarah America 11 days ago
Who mixed bleach and windex?
Leslie Martin
Leslie Martin 11 days ago
B Dubs not catching ANY breaks in the news these past two weeks huh? 😔💔
Jeffrey Jimenez
Jeffrey Jimenez 11 days ago
I hope they close down all buffalo wild wings down
Oweninatior Bob
Oweninatior Bob 12 days ago
Cleaning: Most restaurants: nah, I’LL just the fine. The one store that cleans: DEATH
Jack Son
Jack Son 12 days ago
Chloramine was the agent. www.chloramine.org/chloraminefacts.htm
Unknown Homicide
Unknown Homicide 12 days ago
The rival bar poisoned him just like the dude from chick fil a shanked the kid from Popeyes for eating a chicken sandwitch
Man Of The Dark Aka Darkman
lol what a wimp
Paije Peri
Paije Peri 12 days ago
That sucks so much to die mopping. Poor guy.
This is BAXTER
This is BAXTER 12 days ago
I think it's worse that he was either too dumb,ignorant,Or just not trained well enough... To handle the situation correctly and it should be inforced to know hazards and hazards be inforces to prevent.
Seventh Trumpet Tattoos
Woah. That is nuts!
Dismal
Dismal 12 days ago
First Popeyes now this?
Next videos
Frozen II - Movie Review
5:55
Hoy Se Bebe (Remix)
4:09
Views 9 534 238